Every day I manage to add something new to my schedule. I don’t know what I was doing before, but more and more is being done and I even have time over.
Yes, there are some things I still avoid, but I know I will get also there eventually and it is okay it is not today.
I made myself a little schedule and we do our best to keep it. Taking in to consideration;
- I don’t concentrate well after 2 hours without a break – preferably not sitting down.
- I am at my best with 8 hours sleep.
- I have a note pad to jot down ideas and thoughts for later when I am actually considering ideas and are not working.
- I have a little list with an order of priority – in case I loose myself into something I shouldn’t.
- I have scheduled time for time with my animals and kids.
And I have mapped out the next 3 steps work-wise and a vision where I am heading.
Because I suffered from being such a fixer i have to watch myself not to cut corners or do things on a whim. Nothing.
This is resetting life taking every step, not jumping a single one.
Ironically I learned to enjoy it. Some steps are painful and I have to really ground myself not to skip over them. Just stay in it and ask myself questions and surrender.
Surrender to the whole I-simply-got-it-wrong.
Step by step I will get things on the right track and if it takes time it doesn’t matter. I am doing it my own way now.
306 signals to go.